Day 8


 Hours: 9-3

Total Hours: 48

Today was another childcare day. I spent the whole day in childcare, as we were even more understaffed than normal today. We had two regular staff not there, so there were only four staff there, including me. We also had quite a few kids today, so it was definitely a challenge, but we had fun and got through it. We had to combine all the classes, so we had the toddlers and preschoolers play together and had one baby, Josiah in the room with the kids. We spent a very long time outside, and the kids got all their energy out. When nap time happened, they fell asleep extremely quickly. Though it was a tough day, I had a lot of fun and was able to get out of my comfort zone. I learned how difficult it is when a business is understaffed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Summary

Day 2

Day 9