Day 9


 Hours: 9-3

Total Hours: 54


Today was a hectic day as well. We had a lot of kids today and the same amount of adults. There was not a lot of help, so it was difficult. There was a new kid that I got to meet today, and that was super fun for me. We had rainbow dance again, so I had to wrangle the kids to pay attention. They do not really understand meditation, so they were not super into it. Trying to get them to understand it was quite a process, but they ended up having fun in the end. We went outside once again, then they ate and took naps. While the kids were napping, I helped clean the classroom. It is the last day of preschool for the week, so I did a lot of sanitization. After cleaning up the classroom. I helped in one of the women's classes, and then I went home. 

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this in person Ellie, it sounds like you've been very active and learning a lot. Erik

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Summary

Day 2