Day 4


 Day 4:


Hours: 8:30- 2:30

Total Hours: 24


 Today, I spent most of my time in the toddler room once again. I helped them learn their colors and numbers. We spent less time than usual playing outside because today was rainbow dance day. Rainbow dance is an activity that they have every Thursday for preschoolers and toddlers, which is basically just a way to get them to practice meditation. They have these scarves with different colors and a parachute and they can dance with the colored scarves and they go in and out of the parachute. I had a lot of fun with it, but many of the kids were not cooperating. After we went outside, the kids were extremely tired, so they were quite feisty when trying to eat their lunches. They ended up taking really early and long naps after eating. After the kid's area, I helped Michelle, my mentor, the director of operations with the mailing list that they were sending out that week. I had to stamp envelopes, and I got to see with my own eyes the number of clients they have, not just from the Boston area, but from all across the country. I also had to take down every poster on the walls to get ready for the repainting the next day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Summary

Day 2

Day 9